Ignite! Learning/Sunburst Digital is currently looking for software development contractors to engage at various levels with our development team. We work in a challenging, fast-paced, innovative environment on products that make daily positive improvements for thousands of classroom teachers and hundreds of thousands of their students.
The flash application developer may be involved in various projects such as
- Maintenance and enhancements to the Ignite! desktop ActionScript 2.0 codebase and curriculum API, as well as underlying application database model and flash-based media learning objects
- Rapid implementation of new features and bug fixes for Ignite!’s desktop applications under the direction and with the support of product development leadership
- Testing code written by peer developers
- Designing new product interfaces
- Providing enhancements to product build toolkits
Required Skills include at least 2 years of programming experience in one or more of the following:
- Flash/Flex ActionScript 2.0 (preferred)
- ActionScript 3.0
- PHP (preferred)
- or similar programming language
Successful candidates will be reliable and demonstrate a disciplined, deadline-oriented approach to their work.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume and/or a link to their portfolio to email@example.com with “Flash Application Developer” as the subject line.